delivery and returns
1. SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY
You will receive an order confirmation to the e-mail address submitted. If you do not receive an order confirmation right away, please contact us by e-mail or phone. Normally the time of delivery within European Union is 5 business days after the product has been dispatched.
Shipments outside of EU can take up to 2 weeks after dispatching.
NEUVILLE can not be held responsible for missing packages.
2. RETURN PROCEDURE
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return your item(s) as long as they meet the following requirements:
- We will not make returns that have exceeded a period of 14 days from the date of delivery
- Returned items must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
- Initial shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
- Due to the emissions generated by national and international transport, making a return has a fixed shipping cost. This will be deducted from the total amount of the refund to the customer. The amount is a fixed cost of 10 euros.
NEUVILLE reserves the right to reject returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit.
To RETURN an item within the EU:
- Scan the QR-code on the packing list you received.
- Check if the info is right. Select the items you want to return and the reason why. Confirm. Within 48 hours you'll receive a confirmation email.
- Put the item(s) in a box and add the packing list you received or a note stating your name and ordernumber. If not added our warehouse can't link the return to you customer profile.
If you return the bag, please also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to describe the model, the reason for the return and your bank details.
You will receive the refund directly after the company receives the package back.
The price of delivery is not included in the refund.